Throughout the year, when working in a company you usually perform some corporate events such as meetings, business dinners (or lunches), or any other event that usually attracts both workers and employers. This is where attempts to separate the work environment from a little more personal environment so that there is a better relationship between coworkers happen.
These corporate events have many benefits when it comes to motivation and increased productivity among workers, especially if held outside the company. To give you an example, a company event may be spending a weekend with co-workers and the company and creating group dynamics to build confidence and security in the group (so that everyone can trust each other and know that they will get a break with their coworker).
However, organizing these events is not easy and many companies are turning to companies that specialize in organizing events and event production to get with it, without managing all that themselves. The results of such corporate events are usually very positive although only large companies allow them to improve the relationship between employees, especially if a tense atmosphere is in place.
At present, the success of an event organizer is based on his ability to meet his customer demand in the most creative way possible. The party, exhibition, conference or presentation are unique and respond to what you want to convey to the contractor but organizing them is a daunting task, which should not ignore parameters of innovation and trendsetters worldwide. In this direction, here are some tools to use in case you have to organize an event:
– Co-Creation: the public is one of the core components of an event. Without it, the event would not exist as such. What today marks the global trends is a growing involvement in the planning of meetings, trade shows or presentations, through previous surveys and / or comments via social networks. This material should be highly considered to succeed.
– Communication strategy: the event is not an end in itself, but should be part of a whole communication mechanism the client company is using whose objective is the effective public outreach be it white-customers, consumers, suppliers or potential shareholders.
– Theming: It is very fashionable that events have a special theme that is appealing. Thus, the presentation of a product can highlight most of its virtues and be the focus of decoration, invitations and catering, or done in a playful environment that is in the minds of the guests. Creativity is the order of the day.
– Gamification: It puts the focus on the audience, through planning activities within the event related to what is being presented. This keeps the audience engaged.
– Sustainability: Currently all events’ rule is to respect basic parameters of environmental care. A lounge with low power consumption lamps and faucets in bathrooms and kitchen with automatic cutting, controlled paper use with greater emphasis on electronic information via e-mail, social networks or delivery of CDs and / or DVDs, and separation of waste according to its composition are some of the keys to answer to the “three R’s”: Recycle, reduce and reuse.
It is a function of every event manager to be aware of new trends and to be able to offer not only quality service but to position themselves in an increasingly competitive market.